To choose the “Audience” you must manage the pages where you want to run the survey.
In order to do that you can select from different conditions for the URL :
1. URL is : Using this the survey will run only on the exact page introduced in the value field next to the condition
2. URL is not : Using this the survey will run on all the other pages but the one introduced in
the value field next to the condition
3. URL starts with: With this condition the survey will run on all the pages that have an URL
which starts with the same value as inserted in the value field
4. URL ends with: The survey will run on all the pages that have an URL which ends with the
same value as inserted in the value field next to the condition
5. URL contains: Using this condition the survey will run on all the pages that contain in their
URL the same value as the one inserted in the value field
6. URL does not contain: Using this condition the survey will run on all the pages that do not
contain in their URL the value entered in the value field
7. URL RegEx: Using this you can define with RegEx the pages where you want the survey to
8. Page contains keyword : With this the survey will run only on the pages that contain the
keyword or keywords in a small sentence/grouped format
This is an example of a product description
This is an awesome product with awesome features at half of the price of other providers.
Correct keyword to use: awesome product Not correct keyword to use: awesome providers
After you’ve done managing the pages select the “Segment” of visitors who will see the survey
by clicking on the red drop down button.
After you’ll click on it the “Select a segment” window will appear. From this window you can choose a segment that has been already created or create a new one.
In the second part of the page you will have to select the percentage of visitors that will see the survey and how often to display it to your visitors. In this part you can also add a maximum number of responses (once that number is reached the survey will stop) and select the devices where you want the survey to be visible.
At the end you have the option to mark it as exclusive, meaning that no other experiments/surveys will be triggered for the visitors who already viewed this one, for the time it is running.