Step 1. Enable Inspectlet in Omniconvert
To start tracking your experiments with Inspectlet, you must activate the integration.
To do so, go to your website menu and click on ‘Integrations’.
In the ‘Integrations’ page, activate the connection with Inspectlet, and click ‘Save’ to finish.
Step 2. View your Session Recordings in Inspectlet
Once you have enabled the integration in Omniconvert and started the experiment, go to your Inspectlet account and click dashboard. From there, follow these steps:
- Click to view ‘Session Recordings’
- You will enter in the overview of all the sessions. On the right-hand side, you will have the option to filter the sessions.
In that menu, at the bottom is the option to filter based on ‘TAGGED WITH’.
- Scroll down until you see the ‘Tagged with’ option and click to select the type of Omniconvert tag you wish to filter by and enter the corresponding value.
Step 3. View your Heatmaps in Inspectlet
- Click on ‘Heatmaps’ on the dashboard
- In the next window, use the search bar to search for the experiment heatmap using experiment id or variation id.
- The experiment id and variation id can be found in the statistics of the experiments.